|The 10th Dhaka International Textile and Garment Machinery Exhibition|
1/31/2013 - 2/3/2013
|Venue: Bangabandhu Interntaional Conference Center (BICC), Dhaka, Bangladesh|
|Largest International Sourcing Base of Textiles and Garments
Bangladesh has a ready market with a domestic demand for approximately 145 million people. It has a growing market. Textiles being the largest export sector of the country and the fastest growing industry with ready-made garment (RMG) accounting for more than 76% of total export earnings, Bangladesh is one of the top five RMG exporters in the world with Annual Export of RMG over US$ 7.50 billion. By 2010 the target of RMG export has been fixed at US$ 10.00 billions.
DTG 2012 offers a host of business opportunities to exhibitors.
- Showcase the latest machinery, equipment, accessories and development in the industry for test marketing and generating business
- Transfer of high technology and scope for investment and joint ventures in Bangladesh
- Sourcing output requirements from Bangladesh
- Technology adaptation and up-gradation.
- Supply of plant, machinery, process control equipment, projects and services etc.
- Project collaborations
- One to one business meetings and networking opportunities
|DTG 2014||2/12/2014 - 2/15/2014 ||Dhaka, Bangladesh|
|DTG 2015||2/4/2015 - 2/7/2015 ||Dhaka, Bangladesh|
|DTG 2016||1/28/2016 - 1/31/2016 ||Dhaka, Bangladesh|
|DTG 2017||2/23/2017 - 2/26/2017 ||Dhaka, Bangladesh|
|DTG 2018||2/8/2018 - 2/11/2018 ||Dhaka, Bangladesh|
|DTG 2019||2019-2 ||Dhaka, Bangladesh|
|DTG 2012||2/7/2012 - 2/10/2012 ||Dhaka, Bangladesh|